- On demand service: FTL & Project cargo customised terms of order
- ADR cargo – dangerous goods
- Alcohol products and whisky cargo (fully insured for transportaion of these types of cargo)
- Temperature controlled cargo
- Time slot management
- TMS (transport management system) system access
- Shorter transit time
- Door-to-door delivery
- Four-hand driver transport
- European Union
- Baltic States
- Commonwealth of Independent States (C.I.S.)
- The Balkans
- Caucasian and Central Asian region
- Scandinavian region
- Export & import transport
- Flexible booking – ordering – confirmation method
- Long term committed subcontractors
- Dedicated transport manager
- local market knowledge
- native language command
- Daily & continuous customer communication
- Customized reporting method
- Value added services
- 24/7 hotline (optional if required)
- Milestone reporting of shipment
- customs clearance
- documentation (e.g. for ADR / temperature-controlled goods, etc.)
- Regular pro-active feedback
Eurogate UK has a proven track record and expertise in cross trade to support our customers in the United Kingdom. The international Eurogate network of 13 offices throughout Europe (CZ, HU, NL, B, PL) and our professional staff with thorough local market knowledge give us the ideal base to provide reliable, seamless and cost-effective cross trade solutions.
Stand-by trailers can optimise loading and warehouse capacity utilisation.
The transport costs can be significantly reduced by loading on 2 decks due to space utilisation, in terms of low weight and defined height pallets (max.130 cm).
The Eurogate charter fleet consists of the latest environment-friendly trucks with a variety of superstructures which enables us to meet any requirements for various cargo might need (e.g. temperature controlled, boxed, sealed, etc.). We have long term partnership with our carefully selected carrier subcontractor network, who undergo continuous quality control, in order to ensure the highest standard of services.