Our comprehensive service includes organization of export and import, Full Container (FCL) and Less than Full Container (LCL) shipments, after-sales, customs services and project deliveries to anywhere in the world. We are in partnership with leading shipping lines, maritime freight forwarders and several independent agents around the world and are members of both the Universal Freight Organisation (UFO) and FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations) organizations, which gives us a great deal of flexibility on deliveries to and from anywhere in the world.
We are in direct contact with the world’s largest shipping lines, maritime freight forwarders and rail service providers.
Regular departure schedule of LCL container transportations all over the world.
- Worldwide co-loaders and agents – FCL & LCL
- Deliveries and consolidation of FCL (Full Container Load)
- Deliveries and consolidation of LCL (Less than Container Load)
- Temperature controlled containers (Reefer Container)
- Project cargo (special types of containers, oversized, overweight)
- Multimodal transportation
- Transports door-door, port-port
- Direct communication, family company attitude
- Insurance according to ICCA
- Flexible transit times, carrier routings
- On-forwarding and distribution
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Vendor consolidations
- Customs clearance
- Competitive rates
By using a variety of shipping lines, Eurogate is able to offer the most cost-effective routing given your departure and transit time requirements.
- Inhouse DGSA (dangerous goods safety advisor)
- All relevant staff are awareness trained
- Documentation checked before shipment
- Compatibility checking service
- Advice and assistance offered for the shipment of all dangerous goods
In order to maintain the constant and consistent quality of our services, we regularly review customer satisfaction and our standardised freight forwarding processes, particularly in terms of speed, accuracy and reliability. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AEO-S.